Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where are we going?

No, this isn't a post about getting ready for Connecticut - that would be counterproductive to my state of denial which is allowing me to keep going in my swiftly emptying apartment.

What this IS is a chance for you, my loyal readers (and yes, I know that this mostly means my parents and brother), to influence the direction this blog is headed. What would you like to see more of here?
  • Mental Meanderings - Steve's inner thought process and psychoanalytic journey
  • Modern Superhero - More stories/input from Sapphire Sting
  • Photo blogs
  • Spiritual musings
  • Political ramblings
  • Somehow convincing Emilee to actively participate
  • Something else entirely
Please sound off and let me know!

No comments:

Which classic Superhero are you?

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
95%
Spider-Man
85%
Green Lantern
70%
Iron Man
60%
Batman
55%
Hulk
55%
Robin
52%
Supergirl
45%
The Flash
45%
Catwoman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz