Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How it all began

The source of my powers remains a mystery, but I *do* have a theory.

One morning, as I was on my way to an early morning class (6:30 AM), I lost 15 minutes. I should have arrived with 5 minutes to spare, and I got there 10 minutes late. My theory: Alien abduction and experimentation. My evidence beyond my tardiness: When I got there, my sweater was on backwards, my t-shirt was on inside out and, if I recall correctly (it's been several years), my pants were also on backwards.

Before that day, I had little evidence of super powers. My linguistic talents, for example, certainly had yet to manifest, as I could barely pass my high school spanish classes. Thus, I believe that my super powers are derived from alien experimentation.

My parents believe that I fell asleep on the way and was too tired to dress myself. Yet, even if I had somehow fallen asleep on my feet, several other students would have passed that way and seen me by the side of the road, several of whom would have taken great delight in waking me. And so, my theory stands.

No comments:

Which classic Superhero are you?

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
95%
Spider-Man
85%
Green Lantern
70%
Iron Man
60%
Batman
55%
Hulk
55%
Robin
52%
Supergirl
45%
The Flash
45%
Catwoman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz