Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mild-Mannered Mundane Me

Even superheroes need to pay the bills, so my mild-mannered persona, Steve, works the phones with BYU's customer service every morning. The only superpower I allow myself to manifest here are my linguistic talents, and these are only revealed under the direst circumstances (E.G. when we get a caller who speaks Spanish.) Today, work is slow, so I have time to blog, study Elvish, whatever I feel like doing . . . which eventually gets a bit boring. So I take my ten minute break and, in the elevator (there aren't many phone booths these days) become Sapphire Sting, Defender of the fenderless! Alas, 10 minutes doesn't allow much time, and my quick flight around the perimiter revealed nothing that the local officers can't handle. I didn't even find a cat in a tree. Sometimes, even being a superhero is boring.

No comments:

Which classic Superhero are you?

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
95%
Spider-Man
85%
Green Lantern
70%
Iron Man
60%
Batman
55%
Hulk
55%
Robin
52%
Supergirl
45%
The Flash
45%
Catwoman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz