Sunday, May 10, 2009

California Dreamin', Disney Style

Our big Anniversary/Graduation trip - what better place to celebrate than the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland!

If I were ever in charge of advertising for a scary ride, I'd want Emie's scream face right up front. I kinda own an apology to the people behind me on Splash Mountain for my "Cowboy up" pose, though.

Here are a few favorite shots from the Pixar Play Parade:







Mr. Incredible is, truly, my hero. Superhero and Family Man. I swear, I tear up every time I hear that line near the end, "I can't lose you again! I'm not strong enough."


We finally got Chip and Dale, too - we'd been trying for them for a while.

No comments:

Which classic Superhero are you?

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
95%
Spider-Man
85%
Green Lantern
70%
Iron Man
60%
Batman
55%
Hulk
55%
Robin
52%
Supergirl
45%
The Flash
45%
Catwoman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz